Thursday, August 22, 2013

Take a Stitch Tuesday


Stitches 37 to 40

Four samples for TAST with Sharon b. at Pin Tangle.


Stitches 37 to 40






Stitch 37 – Beaded Hedebo Edge

I found it hard to have the right spacing for the beads but eventually figured it out. The spacing is better on the heart, I think.

Beaded Hedebo Edge

Stitch 38 – Knotted Loop Stitch

I played around with different widths in the borders and the flower was fun to do.

Knotted Loop Stitch

Stitch 39 – Italian Border Stitch

Fun and easy!

Italian Border Stitch

Stitch 40 – Buttonhole Wheel Stitch

I just love how this one turned out! I used several other stitches learned on this project.

Buttonhole Wheel Stitch

I will link up to TAST at Pin Tangle 

Check out the comments to see all the beautiful work going on there.

Happy Stitching,

Terry






1 comment:

Queeniepatch said...

Beautiful work as always. The Beaded Hedebo Stitch is not easy but with practise we learn what size stitch to take with the various beads. I love your Knotted Loop Flowers