Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Take a Stitch Tuesday

  Stitches 59 to 62


Four more samples for TAST with Sharon b. at Pin Tangle

TAST Stitches 59 to 62


Stitch 59 - Breton Stitch

I found this stitch looked a bit awkward but did like the effect when overlapped.

Breton Stitch

Stitch 60– Diamond Stitch

Had to add some french knots at the intersection in the centre area as the knots did not show very well using the fine wool.

Diamond Stitch

Stitch 61 – Up and Down Feathered Buttonhole

So far, I've liked all the variations of the Feather Stitch, including this one.

Up and Down Feathered Stitch

Stitch 62 – Raised Cross Stitch Flower

My border is the first part of this stitch. These were fun to do.

Raised Cross Stitch Flower

I'm now two-thirds of the way through the TAST Stitches, I just may get caught up some day!

I will link up to TAST at Pin Tangle

Check out the comments to see all the beautiful work going on there.

Happy Stitching,

Terry


No comments: