Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Kirkland Lake Mile of Gold Quilters' Guild "18th Annual Quilt Show"

Hello from Kenogami.

I'm back!

I had back surgery in February and doing much better now.

Even though I was not blogging I did manage to get a few projects done and will try to get them up here soon.

I started blogging in order to document my quilts and I really miss not having a record of my projects to refer to.  

It seems appropriate to start with our 18th Annual Quilt Show since the 17th Annual was my last entry last year.

Enjoy the show!

20 Year Anniversary Challenge Entries

First place winner!


















Some of my postcards

Flight of the Butterflies by Vivian Halsall 



Detail from Wild Flowers (above) by Cindy Girbig

Donna Deforge and Terry Whyte challenged each other to make "faces"
See you soon.


Happy Quilting,

Terry

2 comments:

Kathy S. said...

Thanks for letting us walk through your virtual quilt show. Many creative entries!

Margaret said...

Howling at the moon is just beautiful, as are all the other quilts!